- Health & Wholeness Ministry – This ministry provides awareness forums quarterly throughout the year regarding personal health variables. This ministry also provides medical assistance to persons who experience medical emergencies during worship services.
- Hospitality Ministry – Charged with making sure that our ministry guests feel comfortable and are treated with “Radical Hospitality”, this ministry team embodies graciousness and warmth while serving as stewards to our ministry guests.
- Hardship Ministry – In assistance with our relationship with C.A.P.S. (Coalition Against Poverty) assistance, counseling and financial education are provided to persons.
- Loving Care Ministry – This ministry provides a spiritually sensitive counterpart to our Diaconate & Deaconess’ Ministries through evangelistic efforts to the church’s sick and shut-in demographic.
- Diapers for Our Daughters Ministry - Facilitated through our Sisters 4 Christ Ministry, fresh diapers are provided to "mothers in need" within our community.
- Visitation Ministry – This ministry contacts, visits (if desired), and encourages who are hospitalized and/or homebound due to illness, surgery recovery, or sickness.
- P.C.T. (Prayer Changes Things) Prayer Line – Need Prayer? Every Monday morning our church congregation prays together over a conference call seeking the Holy Spirit’s covering and grace for the week.
- Sons & Daughters of Thunder Transportation Ministry – A team of faithful, safe, and hospitable drivers provide transportation for church engagements.
- Funeral Hospitality Ministry – This ministry consists of the Senior Pastor, the Associate Pastor, and members of the Diaconate and Deaconess’ ministries to serve and assist members and their families in the planning of a funeral service for a loved one.